Faleena's Love Stories

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Writing Romance Amidst A Storm: Keep Nose To Grindstone. Check.

Despite the current chaos I shut off social media and put fingers to keyboard to do what I do: write about true love and overcoming hardships to have the life you deserve. 


I was so grateful when I quietly launched this today that, despite the lies and gossip swirling around me, I found my fans still with this family. Tonk Jr's Book launched at 47 in the Kindle Store, all genres.

I'll continue to write under my real name and ignore those who whisper, advise, warn, and shout that I should go back to a pen name and hide.

Nobody should hide what they love.

Nobody.


And yes, I'll not drink whiskey before recording a live video again. Oops.

xx, 
Faleena





SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig